BEACH & BAY 10K
Welcome to the
San Diego Beach & Bay 10K!
- Official technical race shirt (men’s and women’s styles)
- Race bib and timing chip
- Flat and scenic beach & bayside loop course
- NEW! Parking shuttles
- Support stations every 1.5 miles
- Collectable finisher medal
- Legacy Club for all distances
- Gear check
- Bayside beer garden (first beer is on us!)
- Post race party with live music, food and local vendors.
REGISTRATION FEES- $45
(Kids 12 and under: $30)
FEES INCREASE on Saturday, September 21
EVENT COURSE INFO
RUNNERS EXPO | BIB & SHIRT PICKUP
You can pick up your bib number and shirt at the Expo on April 12 or on race morning. You must show your photo ID and present a signed waiver to claim your bib number. You may designate a person to pick up your bib number but they must present a copy of your picture ID and a waiver signed by you – no exceptions.
AWARDS AND MEDALS
- Finisher Medals
All finishers who complete the race will receive a finisher medal at the finish line.
- Winner Awards
The top 3 overall male and female 10K finishers will receive a winner award.
- Age Category Awards
Awards will be offered to the first 3 finishers, male and female, in the following age groups:
12 and under, 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
Have questions? Please visit our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS section.